Replacing the Archives Page Layout is one of the most Advanced Features of the Plugin. You can Replace the Post Page (Default Blog) with the Smart Post Show Pro plugin Shortcode. Follow the steps below to Learn how Easily you can do that:
- Go to Smart Post Show Pro Menu and Click Add New to Create a New Show.
- Customize your Show using the Configuration Tabs
- Navigate to Smart Post Show > Replace Layout
- Click On Standard Archives and Enable Post Page (Default Blog)
- Select the Shortcode you have created from the Dropdown
- Save the Settings and Go to the Post Default Page to See the Changes
Check the Plugin Documentation to see the Above steps with Screenshots. Or Check this Video to see a Visual Demonstration.